Extension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extension

Extension World of Warcraft Guild, from Earthen Ring (EU)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

outkeeper application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Outkeeper

outkeeper application Empty
PostSubject: outkeeper application   outkeeper application EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:15 am

1. Character Name (Class):Outkeeper-Warrior

2. Equipment. Paste a link to your armory profile and try to ensure that you logout wearing your raiding kit.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Outkeeper

2b. Talent Spend (Spec). 8 / 5 / 48

3. Summary of relevant stats:#armor 13103# Defense: 516# Dodge: 16.69%# Parry: 16.64%# Block: 19.68%

4. Time played: 16 days/ 2 days on 70 (it s an alt Razz)

5. Available weekly raiding times: Weekday/Hours every evening pretty much 19:00-24:00

6. Other characters (level 50 or higher): Altname1 (Class - Server), Altname2 (Class - Server)... Ferggie lvl70 warlock on ER

7. Previous raiding groups: Raiding group, position, member for how long: no previous raiding for this char, i raid with Ferggie with the Last Omen raid group

8. Pre-TBC raiding experience:ZG, AQ20

9. TBC raiding/heroic experience:all heroics, Kara, Gruul s, Lurker and Hydross in SSC, first 3 bosses in ZA

10. Why I'm leaving my current raiding group/guild/server: got no raidgroup atm

11. Why I'm applying to Extension: cuz i need a raisgroup and Dayrunner offered me one

12. Who are your friends/contacts in Extension. Dayrunner did contact me in game and was realy friendly Smile

13. Why Extension should accept me:cuz i love raiding, i love tanking and i m willing to work on it and get better

14. Have and will use a mic: Yes/No/will get one: Yes

15. I have time and am willing to farm and prepare for raids/wipes: Yes / No : sure

16. About yourself: Age, country, gender, current occupation and anything else you might feel is relevant. 25, Greece, Male, just done with university
Back to top Go down
Daluun
Admin
Daluun

PostSubject: Comment.   outkeeper application EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:28 am

It all seems awesome mate... and I will let you be able to sign for raids and such now Wink btw I am dayrunners main.. So lets get some serious Black Temple gear on you soon Razz and hopefully the rest of us too!
Back to top Go down
Aethon

Aethon

PostSubject: Re: outkeeper application   outkeeper application EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Yay! Not only is he a tank.. he's a gnome tank! bounce

Welcome to Extension!
Back to top Go down
Outkeeper

PostSubject: Re: outkeeper application   outkeeper application EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm

TYTYTYTY Very Happy Lookin forward to raid with you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outkeeper application   outkeeper application Empty

Back to top Go down

outkeeper application
Page 1 of 1