Extension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extension

Extension World of Warcraft Guild, from Earthen Ring (EU)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daluun
Admin
Daluun

I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. Empty
PostSubject: I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.   I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 3:45 am

Howdy fellow druids..
As I should be a kind of Druid leader I could use some assistance at all times.. So in that case I am going to be in need of a Vice CL who can help me a lot, as I am the raid leader you might have to help a bit more than other Vice CL's do, since I need to relax as well. So I am looking for an experienced, skilled, friendly and helpfull Druid to be the Vice Class Leader of the druids.. To help me the Mighty Daluun. This job will be serious, so if a new druid join us, I would like you to introduce him to a lot of our factions, I will help to ofc. But as I have other duties as well I wont be able to help as much as another Class Leader, but I will still be able to help. I would appriciate if the new Vice CL could help the last druids to get on this forum as well but might not be easy or else it will be hard depends on how many is going to sign for this.

This Sign up will be stopped Monday 7/3/08, about 1 week and 2 days after this post have been posted.
Just reply this post and say why you want to be the Vice CL.
Back to top Go down
Tenin

PostSubject: Re: I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.   I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 10:31 pm

i can try. if it doesnt work out, you can just promote another ofc Razz
Back to top Go down
Daluun
Admin
Daluun

PostSubject: Great !   I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:54 am

Great Tenin! The Spot is yours make us proud Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balduren

PostSubject: Re: I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.   I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Don't need to be a classleader but i can always help if you want Wink you can always ask me anything about balance druids i know all about em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.   I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a Vice CL to do the druid job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extension  :: Class Rooms. :: Druid Class Rooms-
Jump to: